Sunday, November 22, 2015

The State of the Moors

This is the follow on to my post from earlier in the weekend about painting my Moors.

So it didn't turn out to be the non-stop painting marathon I imagined on Friday evening but I got a good few hours in and it is the longest stretch of painting I have done since the summer.

Priming the hoses in light grey and then painting the horse dark grey and bringing it back up to white seems a bit of a waste of time but I think it does give some depth. I am hoping it will look pretty good once the rider and all the tack get painted.

I picked at everything else so they move forward a little bit.

Most importantly, I enjoyed the painting and I am looking forward to getting more done on these guys through the week.

1 comment:

  1. They look pretty cool so far, seems like a very cool army!

    ReplyDelete